Today’s electronics are converging in new and exciting ways, and the RTiPanel is a perfect example of that. Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the RTiPanel offers the same intuitive control experience RTI remote controls offer, running on the Apple iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI XP series control processor from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems and turn off lights, in addition to controlling their A/V electronics, from the office, on vacation, or anywhere in between.
- Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod Touch® devices into new or existing RTI control systems.
- Compatible with any XP series control processor. (XP-3/XP-6/XP-8)
- Completely customizable user-interface.
- Programmed using same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
- Use as main control interface or in conjunction with RTI handheld and in-wall controllers.
- Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
- RTiPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more!
- Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi® or 3G, with automatic switching.
- RTI control application available through App store.
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming stored on Apple device and updates automatically when changes are made.